Can't join in "Famous Pets", so can we have "Smiling Pets"?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Here is Elliot's entry from earlier today: :biggrin:

003-3.jpg

potsy

Rambler
He's a great looking dog is Elliot,here's one of my cat with a slight smile-
View attachment 6954

MichaelM

Guru
Awww, what a nice idea for a thread.

Enjoying the company of another dog:

2010_04026dogsplay0032.jpg

Visiting the SSPCA centre where we got him from:

2010_0429bleesspca0012.jpg

I do like these doggy threads!

MichaelM

Guru
Speicher said:
Locky only wears a scarf at Christmas then? Lovely dog.

Wears a scarf at Christmas, but wears a coat when it's cold to keep his old arthritic bones warm (but he's not smiling in this one):

2009_1201firstdec0002.jpg

Here's my 14 year old Border Collie .. and still smiling

IMG_0800.jpg

Simon

Arch

Married to Night Train
MichaelM said:

That's crying out for a caption:

"Minutes later, they realised how hungry the Alsation had been..."

Punky, Elliot is just gorgeous!

Laurence - I can't help thinking that snake is hiding something behind that smile....

Arch said:
Laurence - I can't help thinking that snake is hiding something behind that smile....

why? because he's a snake and must be evil? he's actually very friendly and likes to curl up next to me on the sofa.

how many dog owners are bitten by their pets each year? how many cat owners have scratches from their pets? yet snakes are deemed dangerous. odd.

Arch

Married to Night Train
laurence said:
why? because he's a snake and must be evil? he's actually very friendly and likes to curl up next to me on the sofa.

how many dog owners are bitten by their pets each year? how many cat owners have scratches from their pets? yet snakes are deemed dangerous. odd.

I dunno, it's just a more enigmatic smile than the average slobbering mutt. Like Mona Lisa, not Jordan. I'm not anti snake, I just think there looks like there's more going on behind the eyes than some animals....

A dog, if properly trained, is simply fawning to a superior pack member, a snake (like a cat) is sharing the sofa with an equal....

(And to be fair, to properly compare injures from pets, you'd have to take into account the number of animals owned in total. I suspect the most dangerous pet is the hamster - the only animal that's ever bitten me and drawn blood, and bad tempered little sods most of them - and that's the opinion of a vet I know)

Does yours watch telly with you? I'm trying to think of a suitable programme.

Monty Python of course, too obvious.

Top Bottom