Can't post on Firefox, OS X

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

irw

Quadricyclist
I can't seem to write posts using Firefox (60.0.0.1) on OS X (10.11.6, El Capitan) anymore. The reply box is just greyed out, and if I try to quote things, varying weird stuff happens.

Anyone else?

(Posted from Safari- cue trying to work out what my password was...!)

classic33

Leg End Member
Problem just accessing the sites on FireFox.

Not certain if changes have been made to the sites, or a FireFox update is to blame.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Hi!
I've no problems using the site on Firefox, updated to the latest version, on W10 also recently mega updated :rolleyes:
Have you tried clearing your cache? That usually works.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
[QUOTE 5259568, member: 259"]Have you tried for a job in tech support - sounds like you've already got the patter there, Pat? :rolleyes:

PS, off to Roma on Friday for a long weekend. I am loosening my waistband already in expectation :hungry:[/QUOTE]

Haha, I'm just quoting what @Shaun always says in those cases.
Enjoy your trip, I'm staying in Scotland until this rare :sun:lasts!

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
[QUOTE 5258899, member: 259"]No problems on Firefox here, although I'm using the beta version 61.0b8 with 10.13.4 High Sierra.

To be honest, I've dumped Firefox for Chrome for almost everything, as it's synched across all my devices.[/QUOTE]

I do not use Chrome as it sends all your browser history to Google in the background.

OP
OP
irw

irw

Quadricyclist
I can't seem to write posts using Firefox (60.0.0.1) on OS X (10.11.6, El Capitan) anymore. The reply box is just greyed out, and if I try to quote things, varying weird stuff happens.

Anyone else?

(Posted from Safari- cue trying to work out what my password was...!)

Hey look! It seems to have magically fixed itself...:wacko:

Top Bottom