Can't wait for the weekend

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hugo15

Über Member
Rugby World Cup starts on Friday evening and then on Saturday I am going to do one of the Edinburgh Bike Co maintenance courses in Newcastle. Bit of a school boy error though as I will miss England's first game. :biggrin:

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
I thought this thread might involve sex.

Oh well. :biggrin:

Melvil

Hugo15 said:
Rugby World Cup starts on Friday evening and then on Saturday I am going to do one of the Edinburgh Bike Co maintenance courses in Newcastle. Bit of a school boy error though as I will miss England's first game. :biggrin:

A mate of mine has done that course at Ed bikes in Newcastle and says its top so you should have a great time!

Big Bren

My kids are off to stay with their Uncle, so I'll be watching some rugby too, aswell as chilling out with Mrs B; we may even try staying in bed post 7.00am, which is normally unheard of round these parts.

On Sunday I'm doing the BUPA 10k run in Sheffield - looking forward to that!

Bren

Keith Oates

Janner
I'm now on holiday at home for a while so my son wants to watch the Football and I want to watch the Rugby which means late nights for me. Think I may miss both to ensure a nice early ride in the mornings before the temps get too high!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Going to MTB World Championships at Ft Wm with my excited 13-yr old son.

Managed to arrange a trial there on a Giant TCR1 - carbon, I think, so all is not lost !

Glasgow-> Edinburgh bike ride next w/e, so need to keep some miles going.

Bit of a school boy error though as I will miss England's first game
Don't worry, there may be some more ....:biggrin:

fuzzy29

The rugy starts on Friday, the Veluta is live on Eurosport, the Tour of Britain starts Sunday, the MTB worlds are in Scotland and I have a new bike.

Guess it's going to be a very busy weekend.

longers

Legendary Member
Don't forget Padfield Plum Fair.
The coal race is on at 5.00pm Sunday. This involves running up Redgate (steepest tarmaced road in the area) with a sack of coal.

See you there? :biggrin:

Top Bottom