Canyon Endurace AL 6.0

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
To q2, being a German company, extremely doubtful. They'll take an interest free credit card though

vickster

Legendary Member
Not surprising as its a UK tax benefit scheme. Do some sums, c2w isn't always as attractive if you can't get the bike you really want

That one fared very nicely in this months cycling active

OP
OP
Chris Swift

Chris Swift

I no mate, I saw the reviews and liked the bike as an alternative to the Cannondale Caadx 105 however the canyon is very different.

vickster

Legendary Member
IF Credit card assuming you have no savings

CAADX is a CX, the canyon an endurance road bike. Different beasts

OP
OP
Chris Swift

Chris Swift

Caadx looks very nice, have you had a test ride?

Not had test ride have seen in broardribs cycles leamington spa, was very nice. I want an all round bike I can use for commuting and touring eventually but I want To go on different terrain. I want 105 too.

No savings pal, well I do but slowly been disappearing with the misses been 24 weeks pregnant with out 2nd child who is opposite sex to our 1st. Money's gonna get a bit tight come September so I can commute to and from work save some money on fuel so c2w scheme works for me as its salary sacrificed.

I currently have a btwin triban 5.

Mrs M

Guru
Canyon probably more upright, relaxed ride? Can't test ride though :sad:
Cannondale Synapse may be a good choice?
Congrats on the soon to be little one :smile:

vickster

Legendary Member
No savings pal, well I do but slowly been disappearing with the misses been 24 weeks pregnant with out 2nd child who is opposite sex to our 1St

I currently have a btwin triban 5.
Why does that matter, they all look the same for a year at least ;). A new bike is far more important than pandering to outmoded gender stereotypes...

Top Bottom