Canyon Road Bikes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
It's arrived and OMFG is it a beautiful sight to behold :becool:

Popped out for a couple of miles last night and it goes like stink as well :tongue:
So how long did it take from ordering to delivery - 1st to the 6th? Is that right - 5/6 days? That's pretty quick. I'm wavering between Rose and Canyon at the moment, but unfortunately they have sold out of 2013 models in my size, so waiting to see what Canyon are proposing for 2014.

OP
OP
2wd

2wd

Canyon Aeroad CF 7.0 Di2
They acknowledged my order on Monday 2nd and I received it on 5th :smile:

VamP

Banned
So how long did it take from ordering to delivery - 1st to the 6th? Is that right - 5/6 days? That's pretty quick. I'm wavering between Rose and Canyon at the moment, but unfortunately they have sold out of 2013 models in my size, so waiting to see what Canyon are proposing for 2014.

Always worth checking out the Canyon Outlet, older or display bikes for sale at a discount.

Reactions: 2wd
OP
OP
2wd

2wd

Canyon Aeroad CF 7.0 Di2
I Just use halfords version of MucOff and finish off with MucOff bike spray and wipe off the excess, if its not really dirty I just give it a wipe down with a couple of wet wipes.

Re the cleaning

would a wipe down with GT85 on a cloth do any harm

OP
OP
2wd

2wd

Canyon Aeroad CF 7.0 Di2
If it is a 56 then can I have second dibs.

Sorry its now sold

tigger

Über Member
Looks like all the 2014 range are now on the website. Ultimate CF SLX frames look to be the same colours and paint jobs as last year.

Change for the Aeroad however. First reactions, I thought the new Stealth finish looked amazing especially in the SL version with trick red hoods. Now I'm not so sure?

https://www.canyon.com/_en/roadbikes/bike.html?b=3297

What do we reckon?

OP
OP
2wd

2wd

Canyon Aeroad CF 7.0 Di2
Like the stealth look
Not sure on the red hoods
Think they should have kept them dark

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
Like the stealth look
Not sure on the red hoods
Think they should have kept them dark
It is SRAM RED after all ^_^. Tend to agree however. Noticed a worrying amount of COLOUR being used on this year's German bikes - Rose and Canyon. One of their attractions for me was the 'any colour as long as it's black' approach (or white, in the case of Rose). :smile:

Top Bottom