Canyon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

aberal

Veteran
It looks like they don't make them in my size anyway :sad: I sat on a small at my last TT and it was too big .

What do you mean they don't have your size? What size are you? They make an XS which is the equivalent of a 50cm.

50cal

Regular
Yes, due to the fall in the Euro against the Pound over the last year, the bikes are cheaper in Europe than UK. Canyon are very welcoming and I'm going over this weekend to pick an aeroad up for me and also for 2 friends. Saving about £500. Don't think I could find a better bike for the money.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
I am thinking of getting one of the 2016 Endurances delivered to my companies offices in the Netherlands and then pop over to pick it up. It is a shame we cannot pay the Euro price and have delivery to the UK. Their currency rates are very annoying.

Lpoolck

Veteran
Yes, due to the fall in the Euro against the Pound over the last year, the bikes are cheaper in Europe than UK. Canyon are very welcoming and I'm going over this weekend to pick an aeroad up for me and also for 2 friends. Saving about £500. Don't think I could find a better bike for the money.

Well hopefully they will reflect this change in their new of bikes in August and buying a canyon bike in the UK won't seem too much of a rip off.

bpsmith

Veteran
Well hopefully they will reflect this change in their new of bikes in August and buying a canyon bike in the UK won't seem too much of a rip off.
It's not just Canyon where the UK price doesn't translate to the Euro price. Effects all brands, although do admit that it's more obvious when looking at the online sellers.

My Bianchi was the same in €'s as it was in £'s here. The €350 sale in combination with exchange rate saved me £600 even after shipping last year.

50cal

Regular
If anything - the reverse could happen next season. When prices are set £x will be equivalent to Euros. As the Euro recovers, the UK price will stay the same even tho the exchange rate would effectively "cost more" in pounds.

50cal

Regular
Try and find a bike like this for a shade under £3k! Albeit the DA crankset was an upgrade with some of the money I saved

Attachments

• 11709918_10153498009355786_6576778463673343410_o.jpg
    11709918_10153498009355786_6576778463673343410_o.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 44

50cal

Regular
No, the 8.0 comes with Reynolds Strike wheelset, slightly heavier but better aero properties than the antiquated Mavics

Top Bottom