CAPtain is here

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dubman

Guru
Very pleased indeed :biggrin:

IMAG0309.jpg

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
That is very cool... where did you get that from?

Carbon

Veteran
Wow something else I never knew I needed for my bike, until I saw one, that's a great idea!

Now which one to get, maybe a picture frame with a snap of the wife in it, that way I might get away with going out more often
biggrin.gif

Then again a compass, that might be useful
whistling.gif

Garz

Squat Member
Damn yanks and their Fahrenheit!

I agree a compass would be the most practical for me. :thumbsup:

Chris-H

Über Member
I remember seeing the clock somewhere else a while ago and wanted one but could'nt find it again,how much was it with postage altogether mate?

OP
OP
dubman

dubman

Guru
That won't take long, just one post!

The installation video tells you how to install, but how do you remove if you need to work on your steering?
The unit just pulls out of the housing , giving easy access for adjustments.

zzpza

The unit just pulls out of the housing , giving easy access for adjustments.

I was wondering that myself. What colour is yours? Is it only the side that's coloured? Does it wobble or rattle when riding?

Norm

Some posts on this thread have been deleted and / or edited, as someone connected with these products was spamming here and elsewhere on CycleChat to promote them without admitting the commercial connection.

OP
OP
dubman

dubman

Guru
I was wondering that myself. What colour is yours? Is it only the side that's coloured? Does it wobble or rattle when riding?
The colour is as in the photo above , no it doesnt move or rattle at all , very solid bit of kit.

Top Bottom