Car colour, help me choose

Gray or Black

• Gray

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Black

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Erm dark grey or black... black then...............although you'll have to keep both colours clean as they will show up the dirt..........

terry huckle

Doesn`t really matter if it`s a Toyota!

Seriously though, I wouldn`t have another black car....looks great when it`s clean but looks scabby very quickly as it collects the inevitable muck. Not sure if that shade of grey would be much better.....at least it looks scabby to start with.

OP
OP
Alcdrew

Alcdrew

Well for the model we are going for it's either silver, which there are far to many of, red, which is too bright for me, or the two above mentioned colours. I think the gray looks a better in real life than in the picture.

And Terry what's with the Toyota comment? Very reliably cars.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
We have an original 99 Yaris - i.e. from when released and it's been fantastic - coming up to 9 years old, and very little issues - 1 water pump - I spotted it before is failed (got loud - £130 fitted by Toyota including new antifreeze) and a door locking motor (£50 from a scrappie fitted by me)... and that's it.

Our's is RED and looks great..........

Keith Oates

Janner
Red would also be my choice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stevenb

Alcdrew said:
Well for the model we are going for it's either silver, which there are far to many of, red, which is too bright for me, or the two above mentioned colours. I think the gray looks a better in real life than in the picture.

And Terry what's with the Toyota comment? Very reliably cars.

The grey would be my choice over black.
My '92 Celica GT4 was black and it looked stunning when clean....but it did show up the dirt.
I love Toyotas...infact..cars are my biggest hobby.....always have been...since childhood.
Now I'm an MR2 owner again (3rd one) and love Toyota's ability to make great cars.
The Yaris models are excellent...superbly made and very well engineered.
The VVti engines have the timing chains so no cambelt to change, and their diesels are pretty refined for a small car.

Don't let anyone stick their feet on the dash....like the advert.xx(

Steve

gpx001

Über Member
Had a black car once, showed every grain of dirt and was a devil to keep clean. I would go for grey as it would hide the dirt, thus requiring less cleaning and giving more time to ride the bike!

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
No yellow? Yellow would look amazing, or maybe lime green.
If no, then grey. Looks better. We have a car in 'Titan Grey' same grey as the one in the picture and it looks smart. Not too bad with showing the dirt either.
Never get a dark blue like the 'China Blue' that Peugeot do, It scratches and shows the undercoat too well.xx(

Top Bottom