Car Doored!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Leodis

Veteran
I have used them twice to pursue accident claims. Well worth it. The insurance cover is also wise. One wrong move filtering and you could easily rip off £300-£500 worth of wing mirror.

We get 3rd party insurance via BC on club membership, well worth the £15 a year fee for joining the local cycling club.

OP
OP
L

laurenmitch

Thankyou everyone! A lot of good advice there, i'm definatley going to take out cover with something like the CTC, this has really opened my eyes.
I have got some injuries and some bruises "blooming" but not as severe as it could have been thank god! I'm going to write everything down in a log and keep reciepts for literally everything, thanks for the photocopying tip too, i wouldnt have done that otherwise!
I've decided to go through Winns, spoke to them this morning and they were really helpful - so far so good :smile:

Just wish I had have been more "clued up" and had this information previous to the incident!

dhd.evans

Veteran
GWL - incidents like this are unfortunate, but that's what insurance companies take our pennies for: to account for accidents.

Ouch, can't really give much other than my sympathies.

OT, I got beeped and then revenge close pass for the first in a while yesterday because I had the temerity not to use a door zone farcility (aka cycle lane) and stopped WVM joining the back of a queue for 2 secs :rolleyes:

classic33

Leg End Member
Thankyou everyone! A lot of good advice there, i'm definatley going to take out cover with something like the CTC, this has really opened my eyes.
I have got some injuries and some bruises "blooming" but not as severe as it could have been thank god! I'm going to write everything down in a log and keep reciepts for literally everything, thanks for the photocopying tip too, i wouldnt have done that otherwise!
I've decided to go through Winns, spoke to them this morning and they were really helpful - so far so good :smile:

Just wish I had have been more "clued up" and had this information previous to the incident!
Logic dictates that if you knew what you know now, you wouldn't now be having to use it.

Top Bottom