Car haters

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snorri

Legendary Member
"Firefighters placed a cordon around it and gave safety advice."

You've got to laugh:biggrin:

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
I've seen this happen in someone's patio. A few years back, my supervisor and I were on our way back from a site visit when we got asked to divert and take a look at a hole that had opened in a patio. It was 12ft across, 20ft deep and had swallowed a bike parked beside the window. It turned out to be an old well.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
The house will probably follow it.
To right, you can see the bottom of the foundations in the photograph - Not sure I would be too happy moving back in without a full geological survey. I couldnt sleep at night!
You can see the remains of a small circle of stones in the driveway, could that have been a well?

round the corner from my house:

3036105062_b59655d88b.jpg

pba%2015.jpg

March 1988, I was working at Colmans and had just bought a Puegeot touring bike that would carry me to Greece that summer, happy days!

Glow worm

Legendary Member

screenman

Legendary Member
To right, you can see the bottom of the foundations in the photograph - Not sure I would be too happy moving back in without a full geological survey. I couldnt sleep at night!
You can see the remains of a small circle of stones in the driveway, could that have been a well?

I have a well at the bottom of my driveway, do I drive over is slowly or faster, I am thinking faster.

Top Bottom