Car rage!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

paul

After 16 miles of commute to work this morning, 200 yards from work a blue BMW reverses out of a driveway straight across road to the kerbs side as I'm cycling along, near miss by millimetres, no mirror looking or any lookout, then driver proceeds to sped off while I'm seething, having slammed on my brakes and swerved to avoid collision. Wrote a curt, blunt and to the point note to driver, whilst at work to attach to said car's windscreen on my way home. Set off from work found drive way to house with their next door neighbour gardening. No car blue BMW in driveway so enquired of neighbour if this was the house of blue BMW car. She confirmed it was and asked my business, I quickly conveyed the morning's story. The neighbour said indeed the woman next door, whom she didnot know well, did drive her husband's BMW car, and that he was in and wouldn't like the note and would take issue with his wife. Who wouldn't be home till 6pmish. So popped the note through the letter box, cycled down drive with more spring in the pedals. Listening out for 'fireworks', perhaps the car may no longer be driven by her!!!

zimzum42

Legendary Member
You could make decent money if you were a divorce lawyer. start posting notes through the letter-boxes of men who let the missus drive the beemer, telling them insane stories of what the wife is up to in his pride and joy!

yello

I think it's a little, um, cowardly to be honest... and obsessive. Just my opinion, feel free to ignore me!

Personally, I would have let it go.... and kept an eye on the drive way on future journeys!

Maz

Guru
You nesh, paul...the husband was in, so you should've 'quickly conveyed the morning's story' to him.

Feel free to ignore me, btw.

PBancroft

Putting it in writing isn't necessarily cowardly. IMHO sometimes the recipient can see that you have taken the time to carefully construct a letter, and that can be more powerful than just ranting feelings at them, which as we all know all too often breaks down into an argument.

liambauckham

Über Member
just key the car when you see it again

Top Bottom