Carbon fibre trike. Beutiful

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
Thanks for the offer. I did test-ride a standard Catrike when I was hunting, and preferred the TRICE.

Ben Lovejoy said:
Thanks for the offer. I did test-ride a standard Catrike when I was hunting, and preferred the TRICE.

A standard Catrike? I'm not sure what that is, there are eight different models and a two wheeler now. :biggrin:

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Ok. So I'm late to the party, but just wanted to say it was bl00dy nice to see Mike@INNESENTI come to cyclechat and join the talk about his product. Seems a very good approach from a trike manufacturer, and makes me think good things about it.

Mike at INNESENTI

Great write up Ben. Thank you for taking the time to ride the INNESNETI first hand. One item I want to mention is the current seat configuration. The seat has evolved over time and the current version is much stiffer then the previous seat which improves efficiency but creates a stiffer ride. We are currently working on a new type of seat cushion which can be adjusted by the rider. As we get closer to a final product, I will provide an update on the product and an availability date.

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
Glad it was useful. :-)

Trumpettom001

I am totally in love with this thing!!! I say it now, and the desire will wear off I'm sure, but I'm going to do everything I can to get the money together for somthing like this. (I'm looking forward about 5 years at the mo unfortunately!!)

Valiant

Veteran
I'm sorry to say it only looks good from the back, I really don't like the front or the top view. The rear half though is a work of art.

Mike at INNESENTI

Valiant said:
I'm sorry to say it only looks good from the back, I really don't like the front or the top view. The rear half though is a work of art.

I have spoken with many people about the looks and everyone has a different opinion. I happen to like the side view from a low angle, others like the front view and still others think the back half is best. Every angle and curve was done for a reason. Simplicity and function rule the design but it still needed the artistic touch. I'm glad you found at least part of the design appealing.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.:wacko:

Mike at INNESENTI

Trumpettom001 said:
I am totally in love with this thing!!! I say it now, and the desire will wear off I'm sure, but I'm going to do everything I can to get the money together for somthing like this. (I'm looking forward about 5 years at the mo unfortunately!!)

No problem. Gives us a shout when you're ready. :wacko:

Top Bottom