Carbon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Says someone who said recently that they have never tested a bike before buying it, how would you know whether you feel "at one" Before buying?

It's not odd, really you're being obtuse, or deliberately so. People change their minds all the time and going with a first crush is not always the start of a beautiful relationship.
Buying building what i want in the first place, i knew i like the ride of my titanium bike, so i built another

You test rode a two bikes, found one you like and felt good on. Then bought the other one

OP
OP
Cyclist33

Cyclist33

You built it? Or specced it up?

Yeah you've pretty much summed it up and I've already explained how it would've been the wrong choice for me so er, the end.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
You built it? Or specced it up?

Yeah you've pretty much summed it up and I've already explained how it would've been the wrong choice for me so er, the end.
No i built it mate

IMAG0526.jpg
IMAG0527.jpg
IMAG0528.jpg
IMAG0491.jpg
IMAG0531.jpg

jazzkat

Fixed wheel fanatic.
@Cyclist33 I'd be interested to hear how you find the move to carbon.
I'm thinking about an N+1 and I fancy a lightweight carbon bike for riding in the mountains. Almost all my bikes are steel apart from an aluminium racer and I've had a quick go on a mates carbon bike it wasn't for long enough to make a real opinion. I like the feel of steel, but the weight is a bit of a pain when you've got some serious mountain passes to go over.
I can understand where you are coming from

OP
OP
Cyclist33

Cyclist33

@Cyclist33 I'd be interested to hear how you find the move to carbon.
I'm thinking about an N+1 and I fancy a lightweight carbon bike for riding in the mountains. Almost all my bikes are steel apart from an aluminium racer and I've had a quick go on a mates carbon bike it wasn't for long enough to make a real opinion. I like the feel of steel, but the weight is a bit of a pain when you've got some serious mountain passes to go over.
I can understand where you are coming from

Hopefully have my new steed by this time next week.

Course, for a price steel bikes can be pretty light too. But yeah I am looking forward to gaining experience in the carbon stakes.

Top Bottom