Cargo Trailer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sara_H

Guru
My son plays footie sunday mornings - I've run the snack stall at home matches in previous years - involves a camping stove, bacon butties, hot dogs, crisps, chocolate, teas and coffees etc.

The home pitch was a short walk and I manages to take everything in a sopping trolley on wheels, but they've moved the pitch and its too far to walk.

I'm in the market for a cargo trailer thats cheap, quick and easy to attatch and unattatch.

Any recomendations?

david k

Hi
no idea but ill watch this thread with interest because id like one

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Yes, me too, to go supermarket and stuff: I have been walking it, using an old wheelie trolly thing to carry my compost and stuff, but why walk it when you could bike it? :thumbsup:

RedRider

Pulling through
In the market for something like this too. A mate converted a baby trailer to carry his film-making stuff and uses it as a camera dolly for tracking shots. Said there was loads knocking around second hand and cheap at the time (a year ago).

compo

Veteran
I have a fabric "box trailer" similar to the first one Numbnuts linked to. It is OK as long as heavier items don't move when going round corners and push the side out against the wheel. I have a plastic storage box that is a perfect fit inside mine and solves that minor problem completely. Mine is used for fishing trips along the rivers and canals towed by a cheapo mountain bike.

peacheypictures

Regular
thanks for your welcome message and for my very first "likes"..... love this site,,,, so much more friendly, than the other huge one i came across first

peacheypictures

Regular
hi sara, going to halfords bristol tommorrow, will see if they have got them on display,, at least with 2 wheel trailer u wont have to buy a new stand, with the single wheel ones, a sturdy center stand is essential, ...... you mentioned "Looks quick and simple to attach".. to attach mine in the pic, is 5-10 seconds, same for removal, and when not in use, have it hanging on shed wall,

peacheypictures

Regular
yes, looked at this one before,,, very good reviews and those larger wheels make it a little more easier to use than the Bellelli mentioned above ?

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
The one Sara linked to is cheaper - subject to Peachey's review.
It's ok to spend a bit more for the one Chris has if it is a more stable trailer, but if it's only for the capacity we need to think of how much weight would Sara and I be able to pull?
I think about 30 kg would be max for me.

Top Bottom