Carlton Corsa

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
P

pgomac

Still not sure of the value maybe it's not worth much. Thanks for the color etc

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Still not sure of the value maybe it's not worth much. Thanks for the color etc
They actually ride very nicely, why not give it a service and what in the UK would be called an 'Oily Rag Restoration' and use it yourself.

If you do sell it make sure to stress 'original or unmolested' as they are quite a rare bike over in the Americas and unlike the later rebadged Raleighs sold in greater numbers it is a Worksop bike with those 'wrapover' seat stays and that Brooks looks to be in good nick.

OP
OP
P

pgomac

They actually ride very nicely, why not give it a service and what in the UK would be called an 'Oily Rag Restoration' and use it yourself.

If you do sell it make sure to stress 'original or unmolested' as they are quite a rare bike over in the Americas and unlike the later rebadged Raleighs sold in greater numbers it is a Worksop bike with those 'wrapover' seat stays and that Brooks looks to be in good nick.
Great info. Thanks again

Spokesmann

Keeping the Carlton and Sun names alive...
I have a Poly mauve Corsa, they were introduced in 1969, they changed from this colour to poly aqua green around 1972/3. Yours does need a little love. Ill tray and grab a pic of mine when I get a moment.

Top Bottom