Carlton Kermesse

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Mine’s a 22”, or 56cm.
I get a whistling noise - more so when it’s windy. I think it’s caused by air passing over the hole at the bottom of the fork steerer. I am curious to know whether it happens to others?
I'm not sure! I will listen out for it .
Same size. I think it just depends on whether you measure to the very top .

I set off this afternoon and forgot that I had the brake QR lever still up ! :ohmy:. Weinmann had a good push button on their old levers, I don't see why they changed .

Mine’s a 22”, or 56cm.
I get a whistling noise - more so when it’s windy. I think it’s caused by air passing over the hole at the bottom of the fork steerer. I am curious to know whether it happens to others?
I think I may have heard a noise tonight whilst going round Castle Combe circuit. It is a bit like the howl from the Aden cannon that were fitted to Hawker Hunters.

Mine’s a 22”, or 56cm.
I think I may have heard a noise tonight whilst going round Castle Combe circuit. It is a bit like the howl from the Aden cannon that were fitted to Hawker Hunters.

southcoast

Über Member

Castle Coombe must be a nice place to cycle? I haven’t been there for many years. The last time was back in the eighties to watch a friend race his Injection Capri. I went in my one and we travelled back in tandem along the M4. His was much noisier than mine due to the racing exhaust. Lol

Top Bottom