Carlton Pro Am 12 rebuild

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
@KEW i might have one of those in the garage but noy in that condition will check 2moro and let you know

Found these @KEW as I thought nestling away in a box

WP_20150913_003.jpg
WP_20150913_004.jpg

OP
OP
KEW

KEW

Thanks for all the help and advice. Currently on the hunt for a nice pair of narrow vintage wheels (cheap-ish). The market is pretty tight huh... haha anyway, I'll keep hunting =p

OP
OP
KEW

KEW

I'll agree that they're not the cleanest tyres. They're tubulars, the front is 23mm and the rear is 20mm (this is probably why they suit on the rim differently). But as I've said before, most of the parts are just temporary. Anyways, thanks for the advice.

OP
OP
KEW

KEW

They were actually the only 700c wheels we had lying around Haha.

Banff

KEW, do you still need any original parts for your Pro Am? I've recently swapped out some of the original parts on mine to make it more suitable for commuting use.

I've got the front and rear derailleurs, handle bars with levers and brakes. If you need them to complete your project you're welcome to them for no charge.

I live in Canada now, but I'm coming back to the UK in November, so I could bring them in my bags and ship them when I get there.

Also got the gear levers

I do have the original wheels, including 6 speed gearset as well, but don't think they will fit in my bags. If you want them I can ship them from Canada, but you'd have to pay the shipping! They seem ok, I can email you photos if you like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom