Carol Vorderman, what has happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CharlesF

Guru
I had buy MIL her Daily Mail (honestly) and on the front was a picture of Carol Vorderman.

I remember her as an attractive lady, in this picture she looks like one of the cartoons on American WWII aircraft.

I didn’t read the article, so don’t know if there’s a reason. In my opinion, what a shame.

fossala

Guru
I had buy MIL her Daily Mail (honestly) and on the front was a picture of Carol Vorderman.

I remember her as an attractive lady, in this picture she looks like one of the cartoons on American WWII aircraft.

I didn’t read the article, so don’t know if there’s a reason. In my opinion, what a shame.
I know some people make assumptions based on a headline but you didn't even manage to get that far.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Actually, if you look at the picture on-line, it looks as though it's been edited somewhat - some of the 'edges' are too sharp - no fading with 'light'.

Globalti

Legendary Member
It's tragic when people become so unbalanced in their view of themselves that they start messing around with plastic surgery. Poor sad Michael Jackson was one example, Jocelyn Wildenstein is the most grotesque.

OP
OP
CharlesF

CharlesF

Guru
Here's a thought - why don't you read the article? Alternatively, don't judge her by her looks.

(And if anyone wondered why some women have recently been saying that this forum is getting to be a place that's unwelcoming to them - perhaps this is a good example.)
I have now read the article on their website. Doesn’t change my view, which I am entitled to, just you are.

OP
OP
CharlesF

CharlesF

Guru
I knew that this would result in everyone slagging me off; any I actually greatly admire the work Carol does for Air Cadets, and I have a thick skin. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom