Carrera Subway 2 Quality Mudguards for my New Bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Clemenza

I have just purchased a Carrera Subway 2 as they had a great offer on at Halfords. I’ve been delighted with my Parva, but wanted a 2x group set and hydraulic brakes, which come as standard with the Subway. Here is the link from Halfords, which has lots of photos.

https://www.halfords.com/bikes/hybr...X-AYYjPxprI7u1YLUm1_XASGLn8q0nM4aAqPCEALw_wcB

I am seeking information about fitting mudguards onto this bike and wonder if anyone has completed this task successfully and if so, would they share their experience. Ideally, I would like to fit full length mudguards in order to provide lots of protection from the rain and wet conditions.

Thanks

Last edited:

Kingfisher101

Über Member
I decided to buy a Carrera Subway 2 as they are on offer currently at Halfords. I’ve been delighted with my Parva, but wanted a 2x group set and hydraulic brakes, which come as standard with the Subway. Here is the link from Halfords, which has lots of photos.

https://www.halfords.com/bikes/hybr...X-AYYjPxprI7u1YLUm1_XASGLn8q0nM4aAqPCEALw_wcB

I am seeking information about fitting mudguards onto this bike and wonder if anyone has completed this task successfully and if so would they share their experience.

Thanks

Just get Halfords to put you a pair on, I'm sure they will have suitable ones that fit.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
You don't state whether you want full mudguards or not. Son no. 1 has a Carrera Subway 2 and has SKS Velo 65 mudguards, which are clip-on and cost £20-25

skmvel.jpg

SKS mudguards would be my recommendation too, and I've recently invested in the extra long tongue on the bottom of the front one to protect more from splashes.

Halfords will probably fit them for you when you buy the bike.

OP
OP
C

Clemenza

SKS mudguards would be my recommendation too, and I've recently invested in the extra long tongue on the bottom of the front one to protect more from splashes.

Halfords will probably fit them for you when you buy the bike.

Thanks for the response, but I had already purchased the Subway 2. I have edited my initial posting to reflect this. Thanks.

Top Bottom