Carrying a guitar in a soft case

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

simongt

Guru
[QUOTE 4602856, member: 45"]Or a baby Taylor.[/QUOTE]

I'd better not let the GLW know about a baby Taylor - she'll want one - :rofl: to add to her growing collection of guitars, ukeleles & mandolas. And yes, she can play them all - ! Okay, I have three ukes and a pair of bongos as well - ! :hyper:

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I'd better not let the GLW know about a baby Taylor - she'll want one - :rofl: to add to her growing collection of guitars, ukeleles & mandolas. And yes, she can play them all - ! Okay, I have three ukes and a pair of bongos as well - ! :hyper:
The 'backpacker' is a Martin (or they also make one)

View: https://youtu.be/GAB560IHB3E

Last edited:
I thought Ortleib but the right hand closed pannier has a lid not a roll closure and it doesn't look waterproof.

It is a "Bike Packer" - one of a number of models, but with a lid as opposed to a roll top

Ortlieb-Bike-Packer-Classic-Panniers-Panniers-Blue-Black-2014-OF262.jpg

There is a draw string closure and then the bag seals with the lid

Not immersible like the classic roll top, but perfectly waterproof and capable for touring

I have used them for many years with no problems at all

Reactions: mjr

simongt

Guru
The 'backpacker' is a Martin (or they also make one)

Sorry, it sounds too ' tinny '. But then of course, perception of any sound is a very personal interpretation. Made the mistake of showing the GLW a baby Taylor review - oh dear, she's interested - ! :girl: Great sound for a parlour sized guitar - ! :thumbsup:

ThompsonCrowley

bookpic1.png

I carried an acoustic guitar on the side of my bike for a year on the road (on right-hand side). I even dropped it all on top of it a few times, but it never broke- good old sturdy 'vintage'.

Attachments

• bookpic1.png
    bookpic1.png
    233.3 KB · Views: 39
Reactions: mjr
Top Bottom