Carrying bikes on car...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chewa

plus je vois les hommes, plus j'admire les chiens
Just don't try and drive into any height restricted car parks :stop:

Or go through the express lane on French tolls. Tow bar rack is worth the investment, if you are keeping the car a while.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Option 5 Roof, boot, side, bottom, indoors, outdoors, fits all vehicles, and non specific.

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/...gclid=CNG5xv_FxsICFSfLtAodzREA8Q&gclsrc=aw.ds
Eeek. Suckers?

Last night I was awoken by an almighty crash as the toothbrush mug fell off the bathroom wall where it was attached by a sucker. Similarly my satnav is known to fall off the windscreen when the spit dries up on a similar sucker.

Now, I don't doubt these are a wee bit stronger than tooth mug suckers, but you won't catch me driving down the motorway behind one of those if I see one, let alone trusting my bikes to them. I'm sure they'd be fine, but I'd age a year with worry with each mile I drove.

drummerbod

Bear in mind that a towbar will add anything upto 30Kg to your vehicle and therefore cost you more as fuel consumption will drop - permanently!

Mind you - another added benefit of a towbar is it protects your car better from very minor rear end bumps. Or if you are awful at reversing....

Top Bottom