Cartoons we need em . post your favourites here .

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Location
Hamtun
Screenshot_20260914-055526~2.jpg
 

sungod

Über Member
riding in london, one sees plenty of these about


ns.jpeg
 
Location
Widnes

I had forgotten about Man City dropping to Div 2

I remember Utd dropping down and they efforts to get back up where the main subject on North West Sport for the whole damn year

when Liverpool were winning everything (as is right) and being almost ignored
due to the terrible situation of Man Utd The Magnificent not being at the appointed place at the top if everything

which was "noticed" in Liverpool which was also part of the North West but the Manchester run TV people seemed to forget that at times
 

Hover Fly

He, him, his
Location
阿爾弗斯頓
I had forgotten about Man City dropping to Div 2

I remember Utd dropping down and they efforts to get back up where the main subject on North West Sport for the whole damn year

when Liverpool were winning everything (as is right) and being almost ignored
due to the terrible situation of Man Utd The Magnificent not being at the appointed place at the top if everything

which was "noticed" in Liverpool which was also part of the North West but the Manchester run TV people seemed to forget that at times

Old North Lancashire saying:
Manchester is to Lancashire as London is to England.
 

Stevo 666

Über Member
I had forgotten about Man City dropping to Div 2

I remember Utd dropping down and they efforts to get back up where the main subject on North West Sport for the whole damn year

when Liverpool were winning everything (as is right) and being almost ignored
due to the terrible situation of Man Utd The Magnificent not being at the appointed place at the top if everything

which was "noticed" in Liverpool which was also part of the North West but the Manchester run TV people seemed to forget that at times

Those were days, eh?
 
Top Bottom