Castelli Sizing?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yes mum. You seem to have a chip on your very big shoulder. I wish you all the best for the future.
not at all, I was trying to help. I was just pointing out that it's a bit late to ask once you have spent the cash. Ask before. I wore L when I was 12 stone and can stil wear L now.

vickster

Legendary Member
If bought online, it doesn't fit, send back, ok you may have to pay a fiver postage but...of bought second hand, doesn't fit, sell in classifieds, possibky take a hit

Wiggle do free returns, as do sigma for the next time

I'd assume, castelli with their italian sizing would be more suited to the shorter torso

OP
OP
Usehernamegood
I always buy the size up from my normal size.

So I'm normally a medium and buy large in Castelli
See.. My Castelli jacket has just arrived this morning in large and once again - far too small and far too tight. I can't understand how the measurements of my body don't match the size guides on Castelli clothing. Another fiver down sending it back and another week waiting for a new one! Normal clothing I would take a small/ medium slim fit. Castelli seem to make clothing for newborns.

vickster

Legendary Member
Crc and sigma sport do free collect+ returns too. Maybe Castilli isbt the right brand for you? Id say gore bike and sportful would be on a par, price and quality wise. Assos rather more costly but have a range of sizes

mattobrien

Guru
@Usehernamegood Life Cycle UK in Bildeston stock Castelli and you can try it on before buying.

Also don't forget it isn't meant to fit while you are standing up off the bike, it is mean to fit while you are in your riding position, so what might look short at the front while standing up straight may be perfect while riding.

OP
OP
Usehernamegood
Just an update everyone - I ordered an additional XL size and can just about squeeze in to them! Are they supposed to have a hint of red when stretched? If so that's pretty cool, if not it's still pretty cool!

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
FYI Sportful are euro sized as well, so where I`m normally a large I am an XL in Sportful both tops and bottoms. Lusso however are more British in sizing and are a looser fit. As large is fitting but not tight.

I always go a size larger than usual, when buying Castelli kit. I've got a size L body paint skin suit. It fits fine around the waist and the arms, and the legs, but it isn't long enough, so it doesn't half pull up when I get off the bike :ohmy:

Top Bottom