Castelli

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jack smith

Veteran
My chinese castelli shorts are comfier than the real castelli shorts, they are actually the comfiest shorts i own. Yeah they are abit tatty after a year but ive worn them many many times

SamR

Rider on the Lancastrian storm
I have some Castelli Prima gloves, which are okay for weather like we're having at the moment, which isn't warm but isn't cold or rainy. If it's any of those three, then they aren't that desirable if I'm honest. However I can see why they're worth the premium price, as they're snug fitting, good quality and warm, even if the material isn't that great and rubs your hands when you go over bumps and doesn't provide much comfort.
I tend to use DHB kit elsewhere which I can't fault at all. Low price, high quality.
Oh, and they work with touchscreens. For a teenager like me, that's a very important feature.

NorvernRob

Just got a pair of bibshorts and sold them straight on. I'm 5'9, 68kg and a size M were ridiculously tight despite the size guide saying that's the size I should go for. I'm a M in everything else including Rapha Pro Team which is small fitting!

bpsmith

Veteran
Just got a pair of bibshorts and sold them straight on. I'm 5'9, 68kg and a size M were ridiculously tight despite the size guide saying that's the size I should go for. I'm a M in everything else including Rapha Pro Team which is small fitting!
Why not just return them?

Top Bottom