Cat asleep in car!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've got no doors on my car at the moment, because it's sunny and I like fresh air. The cat seems to like it too.:tongue:

may2010007.jpg

may2010008.jpg

It seems a shame to move him when I go to work ... I wonder if he can drive?

Rhythm Thief said:
I wonder if he can drive?

have you checked the claws in his contract?

longers

Legendary Member
Uncle Mort said:
Nice upholstery by the way!

That's what I thought, there's a CCer who does upholstery if you were thinking of getting it done, but I suspect it's not high on your list of priorities. Or even on the list.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Awww cute RT - Joe has featured so much on the forum! He should be offered an honorary username/login page

potsy

Rambler
My cats would love somewhere like that to make their home,anything soft that gets put in garden instantly becomes their new bed:biggrin:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Two cats lived just up the road from me. One of the cats now regularly visits my house, and plays with my two cats. He, Benjy, has recently in this warm weather has decided to borrow one of my the cat's chairs.

Yesterday I found out that Benjy's brother or sister, not sure which, died a few months ago. Do you think he is lonely and has "adopted" my cats?

With the warm weather, I often leave the patio door open, and he wanders in. He causes no trouble, even when he pats a sleeping cat on the head, :tongue: to see if they want to wake up and play in the garden. After a while he wanders off again.

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
I used to have to check my wheel arches to make sure my cat was not asleep on top of the wheel most days before i set off because that was his favorite place to crash out ,Not easy when the car was lowered !

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Not long after I got Leo from the Cat's Protection League, he decided to do exactly that on my next door neighbours car. She was flagged down by someone waving frantically at her. Long story short, the occupants of the car behind got their car jack out, held up the traffic and released Leo. He was severely burnt on all paws, all one side of his body, and his nose.:laugh:

He survived, only just, not least because she was not far from the vet and took him straight there. She said that in her shock she could not remember my surname, to tell the Vet. I was very pleased that she remembered where the Vet was, even though it had just moved, and she has not got any pets.

Cubist

Still wavin'
Speicher said:
Two cats lived just up the road from me. One of the cats now regularly visits my house, and plays with my two cats. He, Benjy, has recently in this warm weather has decided to borrow one of my the cat's chairs.

Yesterday I found out that Benjy's brother or sister, not sure which, died a few months ago. Do you think he is lonely and has "adopted" my cats?

With the warm weather, I often leave the patio door open, and he wanders in. He causes no trouble, even when he pats a sleeping cat on the head, :ohmy: to see if they want to wake up and play in the garden. After a while he wanders off again.

Definitely, after all he seems to be a lover of company. Sweet.

Top Bottom