Cat stuff.... 😻

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kayakerles

Have a nice ride.
Highly recommended book. Very touching. Bought a previously read copy for @ $5 US dollars. Worth every penny.

IMG_7762.jpeg

Slick

Guru
My boy, Benny. 15 yrs old.

View attachment 712472
He's a lovely looking boy. :okay:

Adam4868

Guru
Looking at my cat deffo A....needs the "girdle" support 😁

Drago

Legendary Member
I have two lady cats, Lois Griffin and Mrs Tibbles.

Prior to moving house I suggested to Mt's D that we get a cat flap. She poo-poohed the idea of making holes in out new back door, adding that she would be happy to let them in and out as they needed.

Ok, whatever you say love.

Her resolve lasted as long as 3am on our first night there when, tired of the meowing and cats jumping on our bed, she whipped out her tablet and ordered a cat flap then and there. I hate to say I told you do, but...

Dave7

Legendary Member
I have two lady cats, Lois Griffin and Mrs Tibbles.

Prior to moving house I suggested to Mt's D that we get a cat flap. She poo-poohed the idea of making holes in out new back door, adding that she would be happy to let them in and out as they needed.

Ok, whatever you say love.

Her resolve lasted as long as 3am on our first night there when, tired of the meowing and cats jumping on our bed, she whipped out her tablet and ordered a cat flap then and there. I hate to say I told you do, but...
My daughter had a cat called Flap..... seriously that was its name.

simongt

Guru
We have a catflap at the front of the house, but as we have always used the back door; French doors, for access and egress, our lot have long decided that it's also good enough for them, so we are both unpaid door keepers - ! :rofl:

oldwheels

Legendary Member
At one time when we had old windows one pane beside a counter was a cat flap. When we got new windows I made a hole through the kitchen wall at floor level and made a tunnel with a cat flap on the outside and a sliding door inside to blank it off if required. They soon got the hang of it.

Top Bottom