Cat stuff.... 😻

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
We have a catflap at the front of the house, but as we have always used the back door; French doors, for access and egress, our lot have long decided that it's also good enough for them, so we are both unpaid door keepers - ! :rofl:

Our cat flap is in the back, so if the cat goes out the front, she has to go to the end of the street to get round the back. I was needlessly worried first time she went out the front, but she worked it out straightaway, so had likely explored to both ends of the street at the back already

On another occasion I saw a cat on the rooftops of the street down the the hill from us. I assumed it had got out someone's skylight, then I thought, "hang on, that's my cat!" She'd obviously climbed up shed, extension, wall, roof

OP
OP
PeteXXX

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Screenshot_20231119-163227~2.png

Exlaser2

Veteran
Our cat flap is in the back, so if the cat goes out the front, she has to go to the end of the street to get round the back. I was needlessly worried first time she went out the front, but she worked it out straightaway, so had likely explored to both ends of the street at the back already

On another occasion I saw a cat on the rooftops of the street down the the hill from us. I assumed it had got out someone's skylight, then I thought, "hang on, that's my cat!" She'd obviously climbed up shed, extension, wall, roof

My brother in law used to have a cat that wanted to be let it at the back door most nights at about 3am .
When it was let in, it would go straight to the front door to be let back out again 😂

lazybloke

Considering a new username
If my daughter fails her next piano exam, this is the reason

Sl

1000006789.jpg

Top Bottom