cyberknight
As long as I breathe, I attack.
- Location
- Land of confusion
The cat is back in the house now for a couple of weeks but it still refuses to enter the lounge but at least its not sitting outside in the bad weather , it does go into the kids bedrooms and also has a blanket at the top of the stairs where it like to sleep .
Its now 10 years since we picked it up as a baby from the rspca and its part of the family
Its now 10 years since we picked it up as a baby from the rspca and its part of the family

.
First time was £535, second £595. She is probably due to go for another check….I find it difficult to get a proper look in her mouth myself. I think if she was to need more work done I would be tempted just to get them to remove all the remaining back teeth and be done with it rather than put her through any more stress and risks from anaesthetic as she’s 9 now.