Cat stuff.... 😻

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Exlaser2

Veteran
The same cat now 😀

IMG_2507.jpeg
 

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
All Spring and Summer I've been feeding a Great Tit family, along with other small birds. Twice a day the growing family have visited for peanuts.

Today there is one less. Greta the kitten managed to catch and eat one of them.

And this is her ... watching herself watching cat television.

5286.jpg


And yes, I know my desk needs tidying.
 

Reynard

Legendary Member
Had a lovely day stewarding at the joint Russian & Korat shows. Cuddled some lovely cats, and also won two of the classes in the photo show. Madam Boo is enjoying the hand-knitted toys I bought her off one of the club stalls.

I did get bitten - cat took a chomp at my wrist, but thanks to my long-sleeved cotton drill white coat, she escaped being issued with a biting certificate. Still felt it though.
 
Top Bottom