Cat using a cat bed ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Face plant on a fleece blanket....
20220114_231600.jpg

Oh and just to prove my theory from earlier that they're fickle creatures, she used that blanket as her bed for 4 months and then abandoned it. So I laundered it, fluffed it up, and put it back in her favourite place, but in 2 weeks she's not gone near it and she currently sleeps on a dropped dressing gown on the bedroom floor. I now can't move that dressing gown.
IMG-20220121-WA0001.jpg

Mind you, a sofa arm will sometimes do as well.
IMG-20220129-WA0000.jpg

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
So Sasha Cat has multiple beds depending on how she feels. Last night she started in her window bed in our bedroom next to @Fab Foodie then when I got in bed she struts over the headboard to snuggle next to me. Meanwhile Herbie Whippet is across @Fab Foodie legs and Basil Whippet is snuggled up to my legs.

It's a family affair :wub:

kayakerles

Have a nice ride.
Face plant on a fleece blanket....
View attachment 628844

Oh and just to prove my theory from earlier that they're fickle creatures, she used that blanket as her bed for 4 months and then abandoned it. So I laundered it, fluffed it up, and put it back in her favourite place, but in 2 weeks she's not gone near it and she currently sleeps on a dropped dressing gown on the bedroom floor. I now can't move that dressing gown.
View attachment 628846

Mind you, a sofa arm will sometimes do as well.
View attachment 628847
Love the face plant, KT, what cat person hasn't seen their share of them, right? What's your kitty’s name? She's lovely. :okay:

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Love the face plant, KT, what cat person hasn't seen their share of them, right? What's your kitty’s name? She's lovely. :okay:
Philippa. She's old now bless her, 21 or thereabouts which I gather makes her roughly equivalent to being about mid to late 80s if she were human. She was a rescue cat from the RSPCA (same as your ASPCA) more than 15 years ago now. She's had a quiet life so the years haven't taken their toll too badly.

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
Our old cat used to change her mind every few weeks on where her favourite spot was. It would be in the airing cupboard if the door was left open, or failing that it was on top of my t-shirts in my wardrobe (again, only if the door was left open). Gives you quite a shock when you go to get dressed at 07:00 and are greeted with a pair of green eyes! Or sometimes it would be on the sofa in the lounge. She never had a bed though, she was a farm cat really and only came indoors when it was really cold

Top Bottom