Cat using a cat bed ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Hmmmm

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Hmmmmmm

Donger

Convoi Exceptionnel
When his sister died, we started letting Archie in the bed at night and he has now taken over. Every night we start off laid out side by side like a Roman numeral III. By half way through the night, my wife and I are left clinging precariously to the edge of the bed while Archie spreads out across the middle, forming a giant letter H.

When his sister died, we started letting Archie in the bed at night and he has now taken over. Every night we start off laid out side by side like a Roman numeral III. By half way through the night, my wife and I are left clinging precariously to the edge of the bed while Archie spreads out across the middle, forming a giant letter H.
View attachment 628649

Been there, done that, dangled my derierre over the edge of the bed... :laugh:

No matter how big *YOUR* bed is, the cat(s) will always leave you the tiniest corner to sleep in.

kayakerles

Have a nice ride.
Beds & Boxes, Boxes & Beds!

Riley just wanted to tuck in and jam out.
938FE5DF-8FA3-4935-BB08-27B1DE21B318.jpeg

A perfect box to curl up in.
DC25A8C1-BA25-428F-A906-05A0443BCC04.jpeg

Yes, Benny even occasionally uses a made-for-cats box.
F06D0FAF-AAFC-4610-9CAB-29530DA2BB4B.jpeg

A cat bed IN his tent, and his catnip banana. Paradise!
3CF9D924-0DFD-4A62-A344-CBECBFBDFACE.jpeg

Charlie LOVES to sleep in the cool sink in the summer.
D4F7A535-1271-40A4-92FC-1DFF94726001.jpeg

Charli jumped into the 3 foot high laundry basket without tipping it.
E7FFC385-383B-41A7-8588-0BF4934B01F5.jpeg

Patio chilling time for Benny & Charles outside the window.
D85BF943-DD87-4D3E-B16D-43FB8C7B6CDC.jpeg

Back inside for solo nap.

Benny's fave box, the color-stripe

Good nite, bedtime here! 🐈‍⬛

Slick

Guru
just you wait , ours has just discovered a mouse nest
Actually, I thought I was pretty safe from that as she was in a horrible state when she was rescued from Romania, starving and trying to feed from bins with her 2 front legs paralysed. She was nursed back to some sort of health but she still shows some signs of a tough life like only a few teeth at the front of her mouth left, which is why I thought her hunting days were over. Until I saw her prancing towards the front door the other night when we were in the garden and I realised she had a wee mouse in her mouth. I feared the worse but soon realised that the mouse was in no danger as it sat in the gap in her mouth and actually looked quite comfortable. :laugh:

You should have heard the row I got when we finally got back in the house as she told Mrs Slick what had happened. :laugh:

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Havana the creature really doesn’t sleep much. She’s quite an old lady now but still stays active most of the day and usually goes out for a solid part of the night. My SIL’s cat sleeps about 22 hours a day, so I guess they’re all different.

Here she is telling someone on the internet they’re wrong.

img_0312.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom