Cats vs Bunny

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Came home last night and the neighbour's rabbit is sat in the middle of our drive...... surrounded by 3 cats...........two of ours and another neighbours cat. :wacko:

Stupid cats didn't know what to do :biggrin: bunny was as big as them. :smile: They were more curious about it than anything else.

Eventually rounded up bunny and back into it's hutch - its the third time it's escaped recently.

Globalti

Legendary Member
You gatecrashed their party?

ChrisKH

Guru
Heh, Heh. My brother had one of those large lop-eared things which he left out in the back garden one summer night. Next day his two kids came down to a re-enactment of the Normandy landings (as in Saving Private Ryan). Fox had got to it in the night and pulled it's head off amongst other things, blood everywhere.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
ChrisKH said:
Heh, Heh. My brother had one of those large lop-eared things which he left out in the back garden one summer night. Next day his two kids came down to a re-enactment of the Normandy landings (as in Saving Private Ryan). Fox had got to it in the night and pulled it's head off amongst other things, blood everywhere.

Heh, Heh? I'll have you know that Jelly Bean(our house rabbit) is lolloping around my feet at the moment and was most disturbed by your mini evil cackle!

oliglynn

Über Member
This is spooky - I had a dream last night about a cat fighting with a (cat sized) rabbit...

GrasB

Veteran
My parents cat v's guinea pig was interesting. The cat wanted to catch it but didn't know how catch a ball of fur that charged it down rather than running away.

Top Bottom