Caught out by the rain

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Did you get moist?

Hugh Manatee

Veteran
Glorious sunshine when I started my journey home.

After a few miles, the skies darkened and the rain started to fall.

I nearly got caught out. Thankfully my sunroof closed in time to stop things getting wet.

Archeress

Veteran
Did it rain in South Glos today @Arjimlad? I rode into UWE today for the first time this year in just a cycle shirt and tights, then on the ride home added a pair of arm warmers. Didn't look like it had rained to me. I was stuck in a windowless computer room at the university so didn't see any rain.

Hugs
Archeress x

OP
OP
Arjimlad

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
It lashed
Did it rain in South Glos today @Arjimlad? I rode into UWE today for the first time this year in just a cycle shirt and tights, then on the ride home added a pair of arm warmers. Didn't look like it had rained to me. I was stuck in a windowless computer room at the university so didn't see any rain.

Hugs
Archeress x
It lashed it down at about 2.30-3.30 and my wife got soaked on the school pickup!

Lonestar

Veteran
Loved it yesterday but soaked both times...Front brake blocks were well worn so should have changed them before hand so basically my brakes were $hyt£...Rear brake wasn't up to much...Inwards wasn't so bad but return commute was a nightmare with cars everywhere and my workmate using roads I don't usually use...Plus he wouldn't stop moaning about the blasted rain...and I was knackered anyway.

Top Bottom