Cavendish painting

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raindog

er.....
Someone ordered a painting of Cav off me in rainbow jersey, and now says he can't afford it (think he may have had a bollocking from his OH ^_^ ) It's now going for the original price minus his deposit, which I've banked of course, so if anyone's interested PM me your email address and I'll send you details of size, price, and a hi res photo of painting.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
be nice to see a pic of the painting.

OP
OP
raindog

raindog

er.....
I thought I'd get a bollocking from the mods if I put the pic up.

CAVENDISH TIRRENO ADRIATICO 2012 60x50 lo res.jpg

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
well you're not getting a bollocking from me.
What a great picture.

What type of paint and style is that?

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
How much is it??

OP
OP
raindog

raindog

er.....
Thanks for the comments everyone!
I assumed most of you already knew I painted for a living because I've had my blog address in my signature for ages, but as everyone seemed so surprised this must be proof that hardly anybody ever clicks on signature links. :laugh:
It's not a very good blog - I just use it as a sort of visiting card, but you can see more of my work there and one or two bits are still for sale.
http://bikesandpaint.blogspot.fr/
I can do portraits of people's bikes, rider portraits, racing scenes etc, so if anyone wants to place a commission just PM me.
Anyroad, the Cav painting is 60x50cms acrylic on canvas and sorry, but I only want to discuss the price by PM as, with the guy pulling out of the deal, this is a sort of special case and is cheaper than usual.
And thanks again for the comments. :smile:

OP
OP
raindog

raindog

er.....
Why not contact sky and ask if they are interested in buying it?
I've written to 3 or 4 teams, and the problem is getting a decent email address and targeting the right person. Team sites only have a contact page where you can write a message in a small window which probably gets binned anyway.

Top Bottom