Cavendish to Quick Step?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I see as part of the changes that Cav is now snogging Jake.

cav_2309331b.jpg

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Sagan has a long way to go before he can become a better sprinter than Cav. Cav isn't just the fastest around at the moment, he is arguably the fastest of all time.

However you might regard an Olympic gold medal his TdF stage wins will have far more bearing in defining his place in cycling history.

raindog

er.....
San Sebastian on at the moment and apparently the Spanish commentators are talking about Cav going to Garmin, so there you go.......

RecordAceFromNew

Swinging Member
WTF, Liquigas have 7 people going out! 1 coming in!

It could help Sagan, which can make Cav's life harder for the Green jersey.

Sagan has a long way to go before he can become a better sprinter than Cav. Cav isn't just the fastest around at the moment, he is arguably the fastest of all time.

Agree, but losing the Green jersey while winning sprints kind of takes the shine off doesn't it?

It will be interesting to see how will the teams deal with the conundrum of everybody wanting to have a train up front to avoid crashes.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
It could help Sagan, which can make Cav's life harder for the Green jersey.

Agree, but losing the Green jersey while winning sprints kind of takes the shine off doesn't it?

It will be interesting to see how will the teams deal with the conundrum of everybody wanting to have a train up front to avoid crashes.

I am not fussed about Sagan, just surprised by the large number of riders leaving.

iLB

Hello there
No Europcar are they finnishing this year ?

Europcar are a pro continental team or something, not world tour so not on that list of considerations.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
No Europcar are they finnishing this year ?
IIRC Europcar are not in the top leagueof pro cycling teams. :headshake:

They've had invitations to do Le Tour but are not there by right.

Someone more knowledgeable will be along soon to confirm/correct me, I'm sure ^_^

Edit: see ? :biggrin: told you so !

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Didn't we do this a few weeks back when Brailsford said that if Cav wanted to leave he'd be allowed to? It was in response to a journo's question and the subsequent speculation has been just that. I may of course be talking out of my bottom as it's Tuesday night, 11.20 pm and I've not long been in from the pub.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Didn't we do this a few weeks back when Brailsford said that if Cav wanted to leave he'd be allowed to? It was in response to a journo's question and the subsequent speculation has been just that. I may of course be talking out of my bottom as it's Tuesday night, 11.20 pm and I've not long been in from the pub.
he did say that

Speaking of Cavendish, I had the tv on out here, and an ad for heid & shoulders came on, with the swimmer Phelps showing his stuff and his shiny hair, then to balance things out on comes Cavendish, getting lathered up and then showing off his own shiny barnet, I found it all a bit strange, did not really go with how I see him as it were, he must have got paid a good few squigglies to pose like such a muppet.

Top Bottom