Cav's Crash

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Smokin Joe said:
If it had been enough to kill him with a helmet it would have left him with serious injuries even with one. As it was the helmet didn't even deform.

All right then. Lets put a handlebar into your head. Which I mean with no superiority etc. if that's the right word.

No helmet debate though please. Can't be bothered.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
iAmiAdam said:
All right then. Lets put a handlebar into your head. Which I mean with no superiority etc. if that's the right word.

No helmet debate though please. Can't be bothered.
You started it :wacko:

Ashtrayhead

Über Member
Chuffy said:
From Haussler's blog: "During the crash I hit my head on the ground, a lot of the details are really fuzzy, I cannot really recall everything. Fortunately after examinations in the hospital there were no serious issues. Crashes happen, it is part of the game and there is always a lot of talking going on, people told me Cavendish spat on me. That for me crosses the line of what’s acceptable."

And they probably also told him that he pulled his hair and stuck a 'kick me' sign on his back. Plus, he drew a cock on his handlebars.

Some great pictures. Did you see Oscar Freire brake and come to a stop from 40 in a just a few yards. It's a tricky technique to learn but if you can get your weight back behind the seat you can pull as hard on the back brake as the front and stop quicker.

philipbh

Spectral Cyclist
MajorMantra said:
It's never been reported without the "allegedly" prefix as far as I know. I thought it sounded a little unlikely but who knows?

Odd how this allegeation has changed from Haussler asking for respect and Cavendish spitting on the ground in front of him (and that being un seen by Robbie McKewen who was relaying the incident to the journalist) to actually spitting on Haussler

No Australian connection...?

Top Bottom