Scotland : Kingdom of Fife CC Ecosse (Fife) Ride - Saturday 12th April

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fubar

Guru
Saw you boys dropping down to Townhill at bus museum, gave you a wave but you all looked pretty miserable - did you see any of the road race?

ShooglyDougie

Veteran
Could You get a pass to come to Arran on Tuesday....
nut! I will be in Glencoe with M and the wee man visiting family members that couldn't make it down to ser him, have fun on Arran canne wait till June.

Mr_Grieve

Über Member
I had a great time and really enjoyed the ride despite the wind. It was nice to meet you all and put faces to some names. Think I bailed out at the right time- ride along the south side of Loch Leven into that headwind couldn't have been fun.

Hope to make some more rides in the future and thanks @Col5632 for organising.

Last edited:

ShooglyDougie

Veteran
Saw you boys dropping down to Townhill at bus museum, gave you a wave but you all looked pretty miserable - did you see any of the road race?
Sorry we missed you mark, I was too busy thinking up naughty words to call the wind, I settled on FUD, the wind was a fud. We passed the main peloton it looked really impressive, at least they had the fud wind behind them. We saw a few stragglers as well. Sorry again for not waving back.

Fubar

Guru
Sorry we missed you mark, I was too busy thinking up naughty words to call the wind, I settled on FUD, the wind was a fud. We passed the main peloton it looked really impressive, at least they had the fud wind behind them. We saw a few stragglers as well. Sorry again for not waving back.

S'ok I was in 3rd car at front (day-glo sign on top) so didn't expect you to see me - nice and cosy inside while everyone was freezing their nuts off outside, including you lot! A lot of the riders struggled in the wind up to Redcraigs as well, brutal.

Top Bottom