CC Ecosse - Island Adventure 4-Day Tour 2014 (or 10 go mad on Islay!)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ellebells

I absolutely loved reading this @Fubar - it was a privilege to be a part of your trek back to your ancestral roots. So who's ancestral home can we invade next?! :bicycle:I'm not sure if a cycling tour around my ancestral homes would be quite so picturesque (a tour of Lanarkshire mining villages anyone?! :huh:) Or how about Leith; might be a short tour that one! Then again I do have Stirlingshire (Bannockburn, Dunipace and Denny @heather68 ), Ayrshire, Inverness and parts of Ireland to choose from ^_^

I'm also loving the motherly pearls of wisdom; glad to know the rest of the pots and pans one! It also reminded me of something I forgot to put in my blog; I was informed in no uncertain terms by several of you that "red and green should never be seen together" :scratch: By the time I was made aware of this important rule, however, it was way too late:

2014-08-17 16.33.26 (3).jpg
Then again perhaps the idiom should be red and green and purple and black and navy and pink should never be seen together - hmm doesn't quite have the same ring, does it?! :tongue: I know @Fiona MacNeill - you liked my colourful ensemble and I thank you! :biggrin:

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
I absolutely loved reading this @Fubar - it was a privilege to be a part of your trek back to your ancestral roots. So who's ancestral home can we invade next?! :bicycle:I'm not sure if a cycling tour around my ancestral homes would be quite so picturesque (a tour of Lanarkshire mining villages anyone?! :huh:) Or how about Leith; might be a short tour that one! Then again I do have Stirlingshire (Bannockburn, Dunipace and Denny @heather68 ), Ayrshire, Inverness and parts of Ireland to choose from ^_^

I'm also loving the motherly pearls of wisdom; glad to know the rest of the pots and pans one! It also reminded me of something I forgot to put in my blog; I was informed in no uncertain terms by several of you that "red and green should never be seen together" :scratch: By the time I was made aware of this important rule, however, it was way too late:

View attachment 54071
Then again perhaps the idiom should be red and green and purple and black and navy and pink should never be seen together - hmm doesn't quite have the same ring, does it?! :tongue: I know @Fiona MacNeill - you liked my colourful ensemble and I thank you! :biggrin:

I think we agreed that although Red and Green SHOULD never been seen, Ginger and Green was absolutely fine!
(Applies tin helmet and retreats a safe distance...:gun:)

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Nah that's the church - and it's not me, it's my brother ;)
That's Patrick, Spongebob's mate..

Excellent read, kudos to you all:thumbsup:
Now on 'things to do':ohmy:

Top Bottom