Scotland : Argyll, Isles & Loch Lomond CC Ecosse Islay 4-Day Tour 2014

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

heather68

welcome fiona glad to have a room mate

Brandane

Legendary Member
Sadly I am going to have to withdraw from this one, @Fubar :sad:.
I recently started a new job which isn't quite as flexible as my previous one, and I am due to be working that weekend. Holidays are already accounted for.

If anyone is able to take my place on this ride, they are more than welcome to do so, and the modest deposit has been taken care of :thumbsup:.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
Sadly I going to have to withdraw from this one, @Fubar :sad:.
I recently started a new job which isn't quite as flexible as my previous one, and I am due to be working that weekend. Holidays are already accounted for.

If anyone is able to take my place on this ride, they are more than welcome to do so, and the modest deposit has been taken care of :thumbsup:.

That's a real shame @Brandane though not totally unexpected (think I saw you mention it on another thread). There's always next year!

So if anyone wants to take Brandane's place on this trip in a shared male dorm reply here or drop me a PM, all details on the front page - @Edwardoka ..........????

So if anyone wants to take Brandane's place on this trip in a shared male dorm reply here or drop me a PM, all details on the front page - @Edwardoka ..........????

I could be persuaded to re-change my mind!
It really depends how the next couple of days go - if someone else wants to jump in before I get back to you, feel free!

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
I could be persuaded to re-change my mind!
It really depends how the next couple of days go - if someone else wants to jump in before I get back to you, feel free!

Nae worries, see how it goes - even if someone comes forward we can always add you in as an extra! Just give me a shout whenever you know for sure :thumbsup:

Top Bottom