Scotland : Stirling & The Trossachs CC Ecosse January 14, 2017 lunch

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Last edited by a moderator:

iandg

Legendary Member
I'm not available but can hopefully meet up withyou all at some time :smile:

OP
OP
Pat "5mph"

Pat "5mph"

Anyway @wicker man we could do another meet later on in the year.
Thinking about this year's tour also, gonna do a wee Goggle in your neck of the woods :hello:

Hardrock93

Guru
Hi all ^_^
See that @Col5632 is not forthcoming :whistle: I will post this.
Let's meet, like last year, at the Kilted Kangaroo in Stirling.
Maybe either the Saturday or the Sunday, weekend of the 7th or the 14th, what say you?
We can also discuss details of our next tour :biggrin:
Will also post on this on the Irn Bru thread.
@Scoosh @Fubar @Hardrock93 @flyingfifi @Edwardoka @Telemark @fimm @i hate hills ...
Sounds good @Pat "5mph". It would be nice to meet again at the Barely Cooked Kangaroo. :smile:

OP
OP
Pat "5mph"

Pat "5mph"

I'm heading to Malham for a bunkhouse weekend to celebrate marriage of some friends from the 'other side' later in Jan so have to cover some weekends on-call somewhere in the month :sad:
I work most weekends, but I tend to take a couple of weeks off in January, when my work is very quiet.

OP
OP
Pat "5mph"

Pat "5mph"

My social diary for January is pathetically empty @Pat "5mph" , so I'm fine with a date/day which suits the majority. Had lunch at the KK today and it remains one of my favourite pub grub venues in Stirling.
This year I'm getting there early, to have a rummage through the charity shops, putting a double pannier on the bike for when I cycle back from the station ^_^

dhd.evans

Veteran
Thread hijacking (sorry!) would the Ecosse lot fancy a Perth ride again some time in the new year? Dundee-based as before so would meet you up in Perth after doing one half of the Tour De Tay loop :smile:

Top Bottom