Scotland : Stirling & The Trossachs CC Ecosse January 14, 2017 lunch

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
JANUARY ! :eek: I'm barely getting organised for December ! :laugh:

Nothing in the Scoosh Social Calendar AFAIK :unsure:, so 'someone' can choose a date and we can meet to discuss our plans for 'the coming season' (that's the :bicycle: season :okay:).

Col5632

Guru
Cool feelings :smile:

OP
OP
Pat "5mph"

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
OkeyDokey, date set, thread title amended, let's say 1pm?
Please feel free to tag others, will book a table when we have a confirmed number :smile:

Brandane

Legendary Member
Well I'm in the cream puff because I wasn't in the first tier of people to be tagged about this :laugh:, but I might just pop over if work and other stuff doesn't get in the way. Oh, and if it isn't raining. Is there going to be a ride to the venue from somewhere, just in the off-chance that the weather is agreeable?

OP
OP
Pat "5mph"

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Well I'm in the cream puff because I wasn't in the first tier of people to be tagged about this :laugh:, but I might just pop over if work and other stuff doesn't get in the way. Oh, and if it isn't raining. Is there going to be a ride to the venue from somewhere, just in the off-chance that the weather is agreeable?
Yes, I'm going to ride from Rutherglen to Queen Street station :laugh:
But, truly, if the weather stays like now, we could meet somewhere and ride to Sterling :okay:
Btw, you were tagged in the Bru thread :rolleyes:

Fubar

Guru

Brandane

Legendary Member
Other stuff has indeed got in the way, @Pat "5mph" . I've just been invited to a family get together on the night of the 14th for my nephew's 21st. It's in Rothesay, so can't manage both. You can now arrange a bike ride to Stirling, safe in the knowledge that the weather will be fine :okay:.

Top Bottom