cc ecosse/mycyclinglog

who should ex-CC ecosse ride for on mycyclinglog?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

r0bbti

OK, all ex-cycle chat ecosse team! Vote for your preference - should we throw in our lot with the Cycle Chat and help them topple the Aussies? Or go for independence and build up our own team again?
Only ex-CC Ecosse votes please!

Coco

I still intend to go back to Cyclogs when it returns. But since MCL is the replacement then I think that we should be make the teams the same as Cyclogs.

snorri

Legendary Member
I joined the CC team before thinking we might have transferred CC Ecosse over to MYCyling. I really can't be bothered moving again, sorry.:biggrin:
If/when cyclogs comes back I will be pleased to go back to CC Ecosse, I don't really like Mycycling so much.

eck

Über Member
I agree with Coco, and so I've just voted to keep the CC Ecosse identity. I only joined Cyclogs a couple of days before it folded, but it wisnae ma fault, honest.
I've also been using bikejournal for a couple of years, but I liked the "feel" of Cyclogs.

gavintc

Guru
I have made the jump and am quite content in the main CC group. On Cyclogs, the CC team were dominant, this is not the case on MCL. So, I think there will be a real competition with the aussie group and am happy to be part of the rivalry.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Listen to this man... he talks very good sense. :biggrin:

gavintc said:
I have made the jump and am quite content in the main CC group. On Cyclogs, the CC team were dominant, this is not the case on MCL. So, I think there will be a real competition with the aussie group and am happy to be part of the rivalry.

viniga

Guru
To paraphrase Braveheart:

"They can take oor wummin, oor shortbreed bit they'll never tak oor miiiiiles!"

:smile:

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
Sorry, I accidentally voted on your poll although I'm not an Ecosser.

Please please pleeeeeease, we need you on the main team. Once we've overhauled the Aussies and are miles ahead you can split, but we need your help for now! You can have Dannii as the prize :smile:

Coco

Far be it for me to spoil the fun of watching you grovel :biggrin: but...

...it would appear that you can be in more than one group and the miles count towards both groups. I've tried this with a test group and it seems to work. I'll join CC and as long as I don't lose my Ecosse miles then I'll be happy.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
snorri said:
I joined the CC team before thinking we might have transferred CC Ecosse over to MYCyling. I really can't be bothered moving again, sorry.:biggrin:
If/when cyclogs comes back I will be pleased to go back to CC Ecosse, I don't really like Mycycling so much.
+ 1.

I find MyCyclingLog to be a bit fiddly and am not comfortable finding my way around it yet.

BRING BACK CYCLOGS -- PLEASE !

Top Bottom