cc ecosse/mycyclinglog

who should ex-CC ecosse ride for on mycyclinglog?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

eck

Über Member
I think I've joined both too, not logged my miles yet, thobutt.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
snorri said:
I notice there is a possibility the CC team may accept turbo miles in future, I do hope the CC Ecosse team will not go along with this.
Keep cycling pure.:eek:
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ + 1 ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

They've gone all competitive, those CC folk ;), while us northerners just hibernate/enjoy the ice and snow :hugs:

Coco

It'll be down to the individual as whatever they log will go against both teams.
I'd like to think we had more honour than the southerners (and the even more southerners :smile:)

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Coco said:
What gear should we use for that :becool:
As usual, one more than we need :tongue:

hello. Just joined the CC Ecosse team (as hungris). Thank to Coco for approving me to join this elite band of S.O.B.s*....Got a few months of 'Historic Data' to input. Has anyone used to 'import Historic Data' option on the
mycyclinglog.com site ?

*Scotsmen On Bikes

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
Sadly no option to import old data.

Do you feel like joining the main CycleChat team as well - you can be a member of more than one team on MyCyclingLog, and we need help to improve our ranking against the Aussies!

Auntie Helen said:
Sadly no option to import old data.

Do you feel like joining the main CycleChat team as well - you can be a member of more than one team on MyCyclingLog, and we need help to improve our ranking against the Aussies!

Sorry Auntie. I'm just the type of guy who can be faithful to one Clan. (wheres the kilted smilie when you need it anyway ?). :smile:;) .

ACS

Legendary Member
night rider said:
hello. Just joined the CC Ecosse team (as hungris). Thank to Coco for approving me to join this elite band of S.O.B.s*....Got a few months of 'Historic Data' to input. Has anyone used to 'import Historic Data' option on the
mycyclinglog.com site ?

*Scotsmen On Bikes

*cough* and Scousers living in Scotland *cough*
;):ohmy::biggrin:

Top Bottom