Scotland : Perthshire CC Ecosse Perth Ride - Sat 3rd August

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I probably could be persuaded; assuming we're not doing anything then I'll be happy to come along :-)
Well said Gillian! Maybe more of us ladies could gatecrash this party ... we'll see who else I can recruit ... @Ladytrucker ? @Mo1959 ? @Telemark ? @Louise Harley ?
:biggrin:
Edit: forgot @Jen5656

Not to mention that the fast bits were long straight downhills and do not in any way reflect athleticism :tongue:

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
List so far :hyper:

1.Col5632
2.GlasgowFinn
3.Jazloc (If back from London)
4.Edwardoka
5.Rasmus
6.Louch
7.GBC
8.Harry_Palmer79 (if bike is ok)
9.Pat "5mph"
16. Scoosh :thumbsup:
10.DelB (if no romance plans are happening)
11.Gee_Dee (Maybe)
12.Edindave (Maybe)
13.Jen5656 (Maybe)
14.Mr Messy
15.Jann71 (Maybe)

@Fubar, I'm guessing you are coming along? ;)

Fubar

Guru
I should be fine for this, just picking my moment to tell the missus :rolleyes:. Don't worry about the speed of the racing snakes in the video ladies, you'll notice that @GBC and I were not in them for good reason - we were pootling along at the back!

GBC

Veteran
I should be fine for this, just picking my moment to tell the missus :rolleyes:. Don't worry about the speed of the racing snakes in the video ladies, you'll notice that @GBC and I were not in them for good reason - we were pootling along at the back!

Defending the rear is an extremely responsible and onerous position, as you well know Mark, so it is fitting that only those with the requisite gravitas take it on.:whistle:

Top Bottom