Scotland : Perthshire CC Ecosse Perth Ride - Sat 3rd August

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Louch

105% knowledge on 105

MikeW-71

Veteran
This looks a good route, but if I miss my sisters wedding for it I shall be hung by my testicles from the tallest tree she can find :laugh:

Seriously though, nobody should be scared about joining in, it's really relaxed and everyone will wait regularly to make sure the group stays together. You'll have a great time :smile:

Fingers crossed you get weather as good as we had on Arran.

D

Deleted member 20519

This looks a good route, but if I miss my sisters wedding for it I shall be hung by my testicles from the tallest tree she can find :laugh:

Seriously though, nobody should be scared about joining in, it's really relaxed and everyone will wait regularly to make sure the group stays together. You'll have a great time :smile:

Fingers crossed you get weather as good as we had on Arran.

If the weather is anything like it was last time we were there, it will be great ^_^

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
If Jazloc can bring some gears :ohmy: , have his porridge for breakfast :angry: and bring some £££ for his feeding and watering :hungry: - it should be grand for all !! :laugh:

The aforementioned should be a good indicator that, even if you turn up with a bike that is not 100% (or, in this case, 20% ^_^), have no fuel in your tank :headshake:, don't have the wherewithall to take on any fuel :surrender:, CC Ecosse Forum Rides are still great fun, addictive - and we still love Jaz coming along :wahhey: - he's an inspiration to all of us ! :bravo:

I'm looking forward to getting a tow from Pat ! :bicycle:

D

Deleted member 20519

If Jazloc can bring some gears :ohmy: , have his porridge for breakfast :angry: and bring some £££ for his feeding and watering :hungry: - it should be grand for all !! :laugh:

The aforementioned should be a good indicator that, even if you turn up with a bike that is not 100% (or, in this case, 20% ^_^), have no fuel in your tank :headshake:, don't have the wherewithall to take on any fuel :surrender:, CC Ecosse Forum Rides are still great fun, addictive - and we still love Jaz coming along :wahhey: - he's an inspiration to all of us ! :bravo:

I'm looking forward to getting a tow from Pat ! :bicycle:

Porridge shall be had, gears shall be installed and money shall be in pockets. :angel:

edindave

Über Member
Saw this yesterday, already made enquiries to Mrs Scoosh ... why is she so keen to get me away ??? :unsure:

It's in my diary, so should make it - might even 'bent it ... :ohmy:

If you 'bent it, I'll fixed it :thumbsup:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Hello @Scoosh & @Pat "5mph", I hear you :hello:...
The Perth route is great, I'll try and make it along - put me down as a "keen maybe" :wahhey:
Scooshie - are you taking the Scoosh-mobile? And if yes, can I tentatively reserve a space, please (if there is any left with the 'bent on board)

T

Top Bottom