Scotland : Perthshire CC Ecosse Perth Ride - Sat 4 Aug 12

Are you coming ?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 20519

My new bike comp and SS base layer arrived today ready for the ride :bicycle:

Jealous! I'm going down to get a cheapo cycling jersey from Sports Direct later, bit windy for short sleeves.

OP
OP
Scoosh

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Jealous! I'm going down to get a cheapo cycling jersey from Sports Direct later, bit windy for short sleeves.
Errrmmm ..... http://www.cyclechat.net/pages/kit/ :whistle:

D

Deleted member 20519

Wearing my bright green Muddyfox jersey as we speak, very good compared to the tech tops that I was wearing.

D

Deleted member 20519

i wear my muddy fox tops if i know it`s going to be a wet and dirty ride:eek:

Another mans trash is another mans treasure :rolleyes:

Cmon, this is Scotland. Of course it will be wet and dirty!

TechMech

I did a recon ride of the route on Thursday, with a slightly modified start from my house. It all looks good, and measured almost exactly 40 miles round. There's a rough section of road between Harrietfield and Buchanty, but other than that an excellent ride. There is a very short but steep climb immediately after the ford at Little Glenshee, but it's over very quickly if you dig in for the top. The roads were very quiet too, I didn't see a single car from Bankfoot to Chapelhill!

TechMech

... and was it :sun: ?

You'll be a good great navigatatator for us as well - you STAR :wahhey:

Did you check out the CAKE ? :hungry:

Yer it wasn't bad, a bit overcast though. I didn't stop for cake :sad: just did the ride without stopping.
I'm sure the cake will be lovely though, and failing that it'll have to be a fish supper :laugh:

Top Bottom