Scotland : Perthshire CC Ecosse Perth Ride - Sat 4 Aug 12

Are you coming ?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Col5632

Guru
The folks confirmed so far are:

Techmech + Friend
Scoosh
Col5632
Tug Benson
Jazloc
Rasmus

Please add your names to the list if I've missed anyone off.

Fubar (Mark) may make it it along but he's not been on the bike since the etape :hyper:

Fubar

Guru
Aye, I was wondering where he had gone .... ;)

If he's not been on his bike since the Etape, I'll be glad of company in the autobus :thumbsup:

I thought my ears were burning...:laugh:

I'm up for this, either 4th or 11th is fine for me - is it either or?? It may indeed be my first time on the bike since Etape, I'll be learning to ride again! Maybe miss out the ride there and back, eh Colin?!? ;)

D

Deleted member 20519

Both rides, you can attend either one or both if you want ^_^

D

Deleted member 20519

People who're going from Queen Street, have you booked a return journey from Perth?

Rasmus

Without a clever title
People who're going from Queen Street, have you booked a return journey from Perth?

Yeah, I booked the 1611 back. The ticket itself is valid for any train, though, so it should be no problem to take a different train if we are faster/slower than expected.

Fubar

Guru
Where is the nearest parking? Colin, I can take my car if you want to share?

D

Deleted member 20519

Yeah, I booked the 1611 back. The ticket itself is valid for any train, though, so it should be no problem to take a different train if we are faster/slower than expected.

Nice. I ended up going with the 8:30 from Canal Station to Glasgow Central (I think), and then the 9:41 from Glasgow Queen Street to Perth and then I booked an 'anytime return ticket' so I can go back any time during the day.

Top Bottom