Scotland : Perthshire CC Ecosse Perth Ride - Sat 4 Aug 12

Are you coming ?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
Am only coming along to get some carrot cake....I love carrot cake

The last time I checked the weather was saying we are due some lightning in Perth

All I can say is bring it on

OP
OP
Scoosh

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Am only coming along to get some carrot cake....I love carrot cake

The last time I checked the weather was saying we are due some lightning in Perth

All I can say is bring it on
TechMech - could you go out and leave a carrot cake crumb trail around the route ? :laugh:
Then all we'll need to do will be to reign in tug and we won't need maps/gps etc - and he can get the orders in ! :cheers:

OP
OP
Scoosh

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Thus far:

Techmech + Friend
Scoosh
Col5632
Tug Benson
Jazloc
Rasmus
Fubar
Touche

Possibly one other 'Mystery Member' ;)

OP
OP
Scoosh

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
I think John (HonestMan) showed an interest in the ride on Facebook so i've asked if he is up for it still :thumbsup:
See if Sleekitcollie :thumbsup: is recovered from his Olympic Flame driving and wants a wee doodle - he's a Facebooker toooo :huh:

Col5632

Guru
See if Sleekitcollie :thumbsup: is recovered from his Olympic Flame driving and wants a wee doodle - he's a Facebooker toooo :huh:

He repiled to my post to John and he has said he might make it but is worried about his fitness with being away for so long :bicycle:

Techmech + Friend
Scoosh
Col5632
Tug Benson
Jazloc
Rasmus
Fubar
Touche
Sleekitcollie (Maybe)

Possibly one other 'Mystery Member'

D

Deleted member 20519

Looks like it's forecast for rain on Saturday, guess I better go buy some waterproofs. Anyone got any recommendations for waterproof trousers/jackets?

Top Bottom