Scotland : Edinburgh & Lothians CC Ecosse ride and/or RV ride - 9 November

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Telemark

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
9 November is the first of the Autumn Rugby Tests at Murrayfield, so those coming/ returning by train should be aware ... :thumbsup:

Edinburgh may be hooching with ... err ... a couple :giggle: of Japanese rugby supporters ... ;)

Thanks, @Scoosh, I wasn't aware of that :thumbsup:... in addition to the Japanese supporters, there might be some Scottish ones travelling towards Murrayfield, too. I just looked it up, kick-off 2:30 pm, which might be of interest for those considering taking the train back home, I don't think getting to Edinburgh by train early in the morning will be a problem...

Are you going to join us, even just for a quick chat at the RV, or have you got rugby tickets :whistle:? Haven't seen you in AGES! :hugs:

T

Rasmus

Without a clever title
We'll be getting the train from Waverley while the Rugby fans will get on a Haymarket, so I expect we'll be fine on the way home as well.

DougieAB

Getting the messages
Hey, already said in previous post to count me in! :smile: Not sure where to join the ride as it will come within a couple of miles of my house. What are you going to do Dougie? Could always tag along with you.

OP
OP
Telemark

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Haven't been on a bike in yonks (nasty chesty cold for 3-4 weeks :thumbsdown:) so will need to remember how to ride one ... and where I left it. :wacko:

:hugs: Hope you are on the mend, get well soon! If you can find your bike again during the next couple of weeks, but aren't able to do a proper ride yet, you'd be most welcome to join us at the RV for the chat & cake part.

T

OP
OP
Telemark

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Hey, already said in previous post to count me in! :smile: Not sure where to join the ride as it will come within a couple of miles of my house. What are you going to do Dougie? Could always tag along with you.

Sorry @DougieAB, I only collected names appearing on this thread, not from the other one ... now added!
I meant to ask about the injuries you mentioned - hope they are healing nicely!
Have we had a ride with two Dougies yet? :smile:

T

DougieAB

Getting the messages
Sorry @DougieAB, I only collected names appearing on this thread, not from the other one ... now added!
I meant to ask about the injuries you mentioned - hope they are healing nicely!
Have we had a ride with two Dougies yet? :smile:

T
No problem Telemark, not been on the forum much recently due to work and holidays. Injured ribs at the Thursday night Yoga!!! Doctor couldn't believe it either. Can now sleep on my back without any pain so must be healing up okay. Two Dougies were on the round the Forth ride so not a first I,m afraid.:smile:

OP
OP
Telemark

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
No problem Telemark, not been on the forum much recently due to work and holidays. Injured ribs at the Thursday night Yoga!!! Doctor couldn't believe it either. Can now sleep on my back without any pain so must be healing up okay. Two Dougies were on the round the Forth ride so not a first I,m afraid.:smile:

:eek: a yoga injury! I was thinking along the lines of a bike off ... what on earth were you doing? Hope it doesn't put you off the yoga, I had been wondering why you weren't there the last few weeks...

Here's to the two Dougies:cheers: (I've only met one so far)

T

ShooglyDougie

Veteran
I'm hopefully going to meet with everyone in Edinburgh (weather dependant). Whatever happens company would be great.

I would join you as well, but there ain't no way I am taking a fixed down Polton. It will be bad enough coming down towards the Laird & Dug on the return.

As you will be going past my house, I may give you a wave.

Top Bottom