Scotland : Edinburgh & Lothians CC Ecosse ride and/or RV ride - 9 November

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Telemark

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
I would join you as well, but there ain't no way I am taking a fixed down Polton. It will be bad enough coming down towards the Laird & Dug on the return.

As you will be going past my house, I may give you a wave.

We'll look out for you :hello: :highfive: (will you give me a hint on where your new house is located, by PM?) ... we expect a cake stall by the roadside at the very least. ;) This ride could end up being infamous in CC Ecosse lore for 3 cake stops along the way :eek: ... (we may have put Mrs T(ouche) off last time though, when she ended up hosting a few VERY wet cyclists :blush: after the heavens opened on the way back from Gladhouse :rain::rain::rain:)

By the way, if anybody is put off joining us by the various whispered mentions :secret:of Poltonmill, we don't have to go that way at all ... or can offer alternative ways to the RV. Also, the steep bit is not very long, and there is no shame in walking (which I ended up doing the 1st time :shy:). This ride is NOT exclusively for the racing snakes. :tongue: I'm certainly not one of those, and will go on one hybrid or another. And anyway, THE RULES still apply.

T

Last edited:
We'll look out for you :hello: :highfive: (will you give me a hint on where your new house is located, by PM?) ... we expect a cake stall by the roadside at the very least. ;) This ride could end up being infamous in CC Ecosse lore for 3 cake stops along the way :eek: ... (we may have put Mrs T(ouche) off last time though, when she ended up hosting a few VERY wet cyclists :blush: after the heavens opened on the way back from Gladhouse :rain::rain::rain:)

By the way, if anybody is put off joining us by the various whispered mentions :secret:of Poltonmill, we don't have to go that way at all ... or can offer alternative ways to the RV. Also, the steep bit is not very long, and there is no shame in walking (which I ended up doing the 1st time :shy:). This ride is NOT exclusively for the racing snakes. :tongue: I'm certainly not one of those, and will go on one hybrid or another. And anyway, THE RULES still apply.

T

Just realised we are likely to be in town as it is No.2's birthday and we are booked on the horror bus with a whole load of kids. Not sure which will be more scary.

I will ping you a PM with new location anyway.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Oh Aye - have a prior subsequent engagement have we ??? :rofl:

Why not hang around and join the autobus :bicycle: with a whole load of kids ?? :biggrin:

Last edited:
D'oh, I thought I had added my name to this ride but I think it might have been on the pre ride-thread thread... so erm, yes I'm free on the 9th too, maybe I'll get a chance to use the one of the base-layers I just ordered from wiggle! :cold:

MikeW-71

Veteran
Sorry, I'm out. Gotta work that day :sad:

Top Bottom